Trail running shoes for extreme conditions
The best grip on the planet, in any terrain.
How to choose the right shoe?
Choosing the right shoe for your should help you run farther, faster, more comfortably - or all 3!
Here are some helpful tips:
- Know the terrain you are running on.
- If it is for a race, what kind of race (trail running, OCR, sky running, swim run).
- What distance will you be running.
Each of our shoes are good for particular conditions, some for all! For help in sizing, check out our Size Guide here.
How do I take care of my VJ's?
Always clean your shoes after use. Handwash only in max 30 degrees Celsius.
Let your shoes dry at room temperature. Don't put them on a radiator or leave in direct sunlight.
If you're wearing custom-made insoles or ankle support, check correct fit to maximize the performance and the lifespan of your shoes.
What are your exchange/return policies?
- You have the right to return your product within 14 days after receiving the products.
- Shoes that have been worn outside do not qualify for return or exchange.
- Items must be in like-new and unused condition.
- For all returns, we will charge a processing fee of 10€, which will be
deducted directly from the amount returned to you. The refund will be
paid to you within 14 days after the returned product has arrived here.
- A product with dirt or wear and tear will be returned to the customer with no action taken.