The best grip on the planet, in any terrain.
How to choose the right shoe?
Choosing the right shoe for your should help you run farther, faster, more comfortably - or all 3!
Here are some helpful tips:
- Know the terrain you are running on.
- If it is for a race, what kind of race (trail running, OCR, sky running, swim run).
- What distance will you be running.
Each of our shoes are good for particular conditions, some for all! For help in sizing, check out our Size Guide here.
How do I take care of my VJ's?
Always clean your shoes after use. Handwash only in max 30 degrees Celsius.
Let your shoes dry at room temperature. Don't put them on a radiator or leave in direct sunlight.
If you're wearing custom-made insoles or ankle support, check correct fit to maximize the performance and the lifespan of your shoes.
What are your exchange/return policies?
- You have the right to return your product within 14 days after receiving the products.
- Shoes that have been worn outside do not qualify for return or exchange.
- Items must be in like-new and unused condition.
- For all returns, we will charge a processing fee of 10€, which will be
deducted directly from the amount returned to you. The refund will be
paid to you within 14 days after the returned product has arrived here.
- A product with dirt or wear and tear will be returned to the customer with no action taken.